Pixel Blending Pixel Blending

Super genius!

Very unique. Very different than anything I've heard. I love the sound effects, and the variety of each phrase of the song. Definitely worth listening to! :)

Times like 1:54 were very nice :)

SteNcils responds:

Awesome thanks! Im really glad you enjoyed it :D

[From Dusk 'Til Dawn]* [From Dusk 'Til Dawn]*

WOW!!! I was loving the piano at the beginning, fantastic melody.. then all of a sudden out of nowhere at around 0:48 I am AMAZED by the AWESOME drop off! You did a great job with integration of the tempo change.

I love the bassline, the somewhat muffled higher instrument, as well as the trance gate in the back. I love the drop at 1:36 and again PERFECT at 2:00. Solid bassline coming back in.

Careful.. at 2:19 the piano part got a little messy. A bit of discord that I didn't really care too much for. Nice drop again at 2:40. Overall solid piece. I really enjoyed how it had a lot of change too it while still keeping a constant melody. Cool piece!

Solkrieg responds:

Tempo actually never changed :P. But thank you for the review nonetheless.

Music in My Heart 2 Music in My Heart 2

Wow sweet. Near the end (after 2:00) this song seriously starts rocking.

I love the beginning too.. but I almost feel like they are too different songs. Very different styles.

Individually, incredible. Together, transitioning could use a little work - maybe keeping some instruments like the choirs in the second part or adding some instruments from the second part into the first would help with integration.

Overall, very solid piece! You keep it going for a good amount of time.

Currently.. there's no ending on the song. I would suggest working on that haha. However, looping back to the beginning, its interesting, it almost works. All you have to do is repeat the intro but with the electronic instruments on it to keep it going. That'd be sweet!

I hope my criticism hasn't been too much, I am only doing what I can to help. I would happily accept criticism any day so I hope you too may have gotten something from this. :)

ingmar600 responds:

Double Jump Double Jump

Wow, this is super cool!

Really solid bass line after 1:00, very unique and very cool. There are a few times where I feel the silence is a little too long, but then my wait is satisfied with an AWESOME solid part following.

1:45 the lead sounds pretty cool. I like your use of the piano, it definitely goes well with the song! Your percussion is outstanding, is it looped or do you write it?

3:30 great transition back into the main bass sound! You really know what you're doing, writing that stuff. I'm curious, what virtual instruments are you using?

Overall, very solid piece. Something worth downloading and playing at a chillin' party!!

Afterfall responds:

Yeah, I'm really proud of the bass in this track.

I usually always write my own percussion lines, either by chopping up loops/breaks from sample packs or sampling rock/jazz songs. However one of the main percussion lines here is a straight loop with only minor processing.

In answer to your other question, I create my own synth sounds using the devices inside of Propellerhead Reason.

Thanks for the feedback! :3

Dragonborn Dragonborn

Wow.

Obviously, everyone gives this a 10/10 for a reason. This is incredible, dude. You are a very talented composer and guitarist. You figured this out so perfectly and flawlessly! You are an incredible musician. My hat is off to you!

Lost in Memories (Demo) Lost in Memories (Demo)

Wow, Great!

This is quite good. I love it!

landscapers1 responds:

woot

The Pulse of the Rosewood The Pulse of the Rosewood

Haha.

Sounds great, reminds me of the old days.

Cimba responds:

the old days?

My concept My concept

Very Nice

Very nice, the strings flow perfectly.

Paramore- That's What You Get Paramore- That's What You Get

Very Nice Remake

Very nice remake, but by submitting, you are saying that the work is your original.. this song is not yours.

Dude09 responds:

Thanks for your concern. I believe I have given proper credit, but I'll double check. Plus, the arrangement is my own work. I really wish newgrounds would specify on that, cause there are a lot of covers and arrangements floating on the audio portal. Thanks fo enjoying :3

-Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL] -Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL]

Way cool!

Dude, I love it. It's great! So perfect. I love the action sequences!