PTSG: Episode 5 Trailer PTSG: Episode 5 Trailer

Hilarious

Its pretty funny, but gets boring and repetitive. Please add more levels.

Nickolo3 responds:

Levels? O.o

Retriever Retriever

Cool game! Wish the AI was a little quicker. LOVE the music!! Fits really well :) ;)

Ragdoll Man 2G Ragdoll Man 2G

Very fun to mess with the poor guy.

Haha, so fun. I love ragdolls.

Rawnern responds:

Thanks :)

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Awesome.

So simple, but so fun!

Pixel Blending Pixel Blending

Super genius!

Very unique. Very different than anything I've heard. I love the sound effects, and the variety of each phrase of the song. Definitely worth listening to! :)

Times like 1:54 were very nice :)

SteNcils responds:

Awesome thanks! Im really glad you enjoyed it :D

[From Dusk 'Til Dawn]* [From Dusk 'Til Dawn]*

WOW!!! I was loving the piano at the beginning, fantastic melody.. then all of a sudden out of nowhere at around 0:48 I am AMAZED by the AWESOME drop off! You did a great job with integration of the tempo change.

I love the bassline, the somewhat muffled higher instrument, as well as the trance gate in the back. I love the drop at 1:36 and again PERFECT at 2:00. Solid bassline coming back in.

Careful.. at 2:19 the piano part got a little messy. A bit of discord that I didn't really care too much for. Nice drop again at 2:40. Overall solid piece. I really enjoyed how it had a lot of change too it while still keeping a constant melody. Cool piece!

Solkrieg responds:

Tempo actually never changed :P. But thank you for the review nonetheless.

Music in My Heart 2 Music in My Heart 2

Wow sweet. Near the end (after 2:00) this song seriously starts rocking.

I love the beginning too.. but I almost feel like they are too different songs. Very different styles.

Individually, incredible. Together, transitioning could use a little work - maybe keeping some instruments like the choirs in the second part or adding some instruments from the second part into the first would help with integration.

Overall, very solid piece! You keep it going for a good amount of time.

Currently.. there's no ending on the song. I would suggest working on that haha. However, looping back to the beginning, its interesting, it almost works. All you have to do is repeat the intro but with the electronic instruments on it to keep it going. That'd be sweet!

I hope my criticism hasn't been too much, I am only doing what I can to help. I would happily accept criticism any day so I hope you too may have gotten something from this. :)

ingmar600 responds: